Digital Marketing Training
Course Duration 6 Weeks
Digital Marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices such as personal computers, smart phones, cell phones, tablets and game consoles to engage with stakeholders. Digital marketing applies technologies or platforms such as websites, e-mail, apps and social networks. Social Media Marketing is a component of digital marketing. Many organizations use a combination of traditional and digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Course Content
- What is Digital Marketing ?
- Difference Between Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing ?
- Benefits of Digital Marketing?
- Latest Digital Marketing Trends
- Digital Marketing Platforms
- Digital Marketing Strategies for Websites
- Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Difference Between Digital Marketing , Online Marketing and Internet Marketing
- Functions and Types of Digital marketing
- What is Marketing and how to build Online Marketing Plan
- Digital Marketing Process
- How to increase Visibility and People Engagement
- Traffic Generation Techniques , Leads and How to guage Performance Evaluation
- Digital Marketing Techniques for Product Marketing and Service Marketing
SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )
- Introcuction to SEO
- What are Search engines and How Search Engines Work
- Search Engine Algorithms and Latest Updates
- Keyword Reserch
- Google Trends
- Purpose of website analytics
- How to choose Website Analysis Tools
- Installing Google Analytics in website
- Competitive Analysis
- Domain Registration and Hosting Plans
- Keyword Placement
- SEO Content Writing and Rewriting
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Sitemap Creation
- Robots.txt File Creation
- Google Updates and their effects in website Rankings.
- On page Optimization strategies
- Anchor Text back link generation techniques
- White hat and Black Hat SEO Techniques
- SEO plans and Strategies for local and Global Customers
SEM ( Search Engine Marketing )
- Introdcution to Free and Paid Marketing
- What is Search Engine Marketing?
- What is Link Building
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Link Building
- Diference Between Search engines and Directories
- Directory Submission Techniques
- Classified Postings
- Press Release Postings
- Article Posting Techniques
- Forum Postings
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Forums
- How and when to Participate in Groups
- Trade Fairs and Trade lead Postings
- Participating in Questions and Answers sites
- What are Do Follow and No Follow Links
- Link Wheel Techniques
- Video Marketing
- Image Marketing
SMO ( Social Media Optimization )
- Introduction to socail media optimization and Social Media Marketing
- How to Google Plus Accounts
- Tips and Strategies in Promoting Your Website in Google Plus Accounts
- Twitter Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook for Business , Advantages and Disadvantages
- Linkedin Account creation and Linkedin Marketing
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Submitting your website to Social bookmarking Sites
- Pinterest , Stumbleupon, Reddit, Delicious promotion and Marketing
- Document Sharing Websites
PPC ( Pay Per Click )
- Introduction to Paid Marketing
- Google Adwords Account Creation
- Types of PPC Campaigns
- Adgroup and Keyword Setup Plans
- PPC Bidding Strategies
- Quality Score Optimization
- Google Adwords Ad Formats
- Search Ads and Display Ad Campaigns
- Ad Convertion Techniques
- Keyword Planner Tools
- Dispaly Planner Tools
- Convertion Tracking
- Guidlines to Adwords Certification
- Pay Per Click, Pay Per Conversion, Pay Per Acquizition
- Google Adsense
- Online Advertising Networks
- What is a Blog
- Difference Between a Blog and a Websites
- How to choose Blogs
- How to market your products and services through your Blogs
- Advantages and Disadvantes of Blogs
- Blog Writing Tips
- Blogging and Microblogging
- How to promote your website through Blogs
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Email Marketing
- Designing Newsletters
- How to Create Email Messages
- How to use Thrid party Email Marketing Tools
- How to Collect Email Addresses
- Laws and Goverment Regulation in Email Marketing
- How to do SMS Marketing.
- SMS Marketing Ideas and Tips.
- How to choose Buld SMS Marketing Companies.
- Laws and Governement Regulations in SMS Marketing
- Introduction to Franchise Marketing
- When to Choose Franchise Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- How to choose best Affiliate Websites
- Advantages and Disadvantages in Affiliate Marketing
- Online marketing strategy
- 8 P's of Marketing
- What is Online reputation management
- Why business needs online reputation
- Project and Case Studies of Brands
- What is Google Bombing
- Feedburner Marketing Techniques.
- How to define Your Target Area and Market Segmentation
- How to choose a right Hosting Company
- How to make your website Mobile Friendly
- Article marketing
- Social events creation techniques
Benefits of doing Digital Marketing Training at Revanth Technologies.
- Our Trainer is having more than 10 Years of Experience.
- Digital Marketing Interview Questions will be provided for Students.
- Resume Preparation.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Live Projects for all students after completion of Course.
- Placement Assistance after completion of Course.